President and General Manager, Coastal Pool Management, Savannah, Georgia
Are you ready to join our elite team of General Managers as the President and General Manager of Coastal Pool Management? This opportunity is unique as it comes with an existing book of business and the solid potential to make a six figure income as the business grows.
The Pool Management Group is considered one of the thought leaders in the industry and is at the forefront of swimming pool safety and risk management. We support our locations so that they can provide the best in pool management services and safety available in the market. We are seeking only top candidates to become part of our elite team of General Managers.
The President and General Manager of Coastal Pool Management will have overall responsibility for the operation of this Savannah company, including all pool operations, sales of contracts, revenue and expense management, hiring and managing staff, customer service, and administration. The newly hired General Manager will be trained in The Pool Management Group methods, standards, and operational processes (admin, operations, HR, lifeguard training and more) and will utilize our proven processes. Our unique business model enables each of our companies to be supported by our national resources and expertise, yet operate autonomously at their location.
- Minimum 4 years experience in a leadership position in commercial swimming pool management, waterpark or related industry.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment working long, hard hours
- Experience successfully leading a team of employees
- Experience interfacing with customers and potential customers
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Desire to make commercial swimming pool management your long term career.
We offer comprehensive benefits to full time employees including medical insurance (company pays 50% of premiums), long term disability insurance, 401(k) with 20% match, and generous paid time off.
First year starting salary is dependent on qualifications and experience. Future compensation is based on profits of Coastal Pool Management and there is no ceiling to compensation (the company has an existing book of business with established revenue stream for the new General Manager to build upon). A six figure income in future years is very possible.
Please send a cover letter and resume for immediate consideration: email@example.com