A Concession Worker position offers the perfect summer job for teenagers and high-schoolers!
A Concession Worker will be directly responsible for organizing, promoting and operating the concessions area. A Concession Worker will report directly to the Pool Manager assigned to the pool.
A Concession Worker must be energetic, motivated, with strong communication, organizational and customer service skills.
The Concession Worker will oversee the safe and proper operation of the concession area, including; maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene, demonstrating high standards of personal hygiene, insuring all health, fire and safety code requirements are met, insuring customer satisfaction, accurately completing daily cash handling and banking procedures, maintaining adequate inventory and ordering menu items as required, displaying menu items in a visible attractive format and insuring customers are updated with any menu changes.
In addition we assure that each Concession Worker is provided the training necessary to perform the Concession Worker job to the highest standard required by the Company.
If you are looking for an exciting summer job, possess strong leadership and communication skills and enjoy working around swimming pools with a winning team, we’re looking for you.
- Highly motivated individual with ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Customer Service skills a plus.
- Effective communications skills.
- Details Oriented.
- Part Time/Seasonal employment.
- Customer Service - insure customer satisfaction with operation of concession area during season. .
- Safety – insure all health, fire and safety code requirements are met
- Cleanliness and Hygiene – maintain cleanliness of concession area to insure high standards of hygiene are met.
- Personal Hygiene – maintain high standards of personal hygiene.
- Cash Handling – accurately complete daily cash handling and banking procedures.
- Inventory – maintain adequate inventory and insure ordering and stocking of menu items is completed.
- Menus – display menu items in a visible attractive format and insure customers are updated with any changes.
- Working Pattern- work all assigned shifts.
- Uniform- wear appropriate company uniform at all times.