Are you excited about a career in Human Resource management? We are a swimming pool management firm that hires hundreds of seasonal Pool Managers and Lifeguards for the summer pool season. We are searching for qualified individuals who are highly energetic and enthusiastic about recruiting potential Lifeguards and Pool Managers.
The appropriate candidate must be well organized, effectively communicate, ability to prioritize, and posses the ability to inspire the young lifeguard workforce of today. The Human Resource Director should be creative and innovative in recruiting potential Lifeguards and Pool Managers. Experience in hiring and scheduling of high school and college age students is a plus, but not required.
The most important aspect to the success of any pool management company is the recruiting of Pool Managers and Lifeguards. These employees are the lifeline for any aquatic facility and that’s why it is so imperative to hire quality staff and have them trained appropriately. The Human Resource Director is the person responsible for the hiring of qualified Pool Managers and Lifeguards and all other pool staff. Some of the expected responsibilities for a Recruiter and Human Resource Director are:
- Recruiting and Hiring - recruiting and hiring of pool personnel for all company ran facilities.
- Facilitate Company Training - organize and execute company staff training.
- Human Resources - assist in recruiting, hiring and maintaining of Pool Managers, Lifeguards and other pool staff, including swim instructors.
- Payroll - follow company procedures for overseeing, maintaining and submitting weekly payroll reports.
- Customer Service - insure customer satisfaction with staffing of pool before, during, and after season. Including swim lessons and pool parties.
- Administration - accumulate accurate records of all pool related materials and maintain them in both files and computer database.
- Assist General Manager – the Human Resource Director will assist General Manager in day to day operations of staffing and office related needs.
- Labor Compliance – comply with all Federal, State, and Local Labor Laws.
Compensation: Competitive annual salary, plus annual bonus.
Benefits: Paid vacation, 401k (20% match), and company pays 50% of employee’s health insurance premiums.