President and General Manager - Swimming Pool Management
The Pool Management Group is looking for outstanding individuals to have overall responsibility for a swimming pool management company. Primary responsibilities include overall responsibility from customer interfacing, pool operations, lifeguard performance, pool safety, customer retention, new customer acquisition, HR management, revenue and expense management. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to build a successful company and experience the associated rewards.
- Day to day supervision of all operations.
- Daily interface with management staff, which includes Regional Director, Human Resources Director, Pool Supervisors and Pool Techs.
- Manages and monitor budgeted revenues and expenditures.
- Deal effectively and courteously with public and employees.
- Overall responsibility for all aspects of the companies operation.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in swimming pool management in a leadership position
- Ability to work effectively in highly stressful environment, problem solving and giving direction employees.
- Experience successfully leading a team of employees
- Experience interfacing with customers and potential customers
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time appropriately in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
COMPENSATION, BENEFITS AND SUPPORT
- Starting Salary dependent on experience. Potential to earn $100,000+
- Highly incentivized bonus programs
- Relocation allowance
- Company vehicle
- Company smart phone
- Paid time off
- 401K with 20% company match
- Group health insurance
- $20 million Professional Liability Coverage
- Successful operational processes
- Outstanding support system that includes professionals with over 400 years of combined experience
- Sales and marketing support
- National buying power
About The Pool Management Group
The Pool Management Group is the parent company of 16 swimming pool management companies (our Partner Companies) located primarily in the mid-western, southeastern and southwestern United States. We are the largest privately held swimming pool management company in the United States. The Pool Management Group focuses on lifeguard staffing as well as service only pools. We are committed to providing the safest and most complete pool services possible. Each Partner Company is known for their responsiveness to customers, professionalism, risk mitigation strategies and excellent pool operations. Our unique operating model enables each location to be supported by our national resources, and expertise and yet operate autonomously with customers and pool operations.