Do you like working outdoors around swimming pools? Do you like starting your day early and finishing your day early? If yes, a position as a Swimming Pool Technician could be the summer job you’ve been looking for.
Partner Companies of the Pool Management Group are in search of detail oriented individuals to oversee the operations of their maintenance-only swimming pools. All Swimming Pool Technicians employed by our partners will be thoroughly trained on the proper operation of pool circulation systems, chemical management, water quality management and the expectations for the cleaning of the facility. Our companies offer excellent compensation.
Responsibilities for a Swimming Pool Technician will include:
• Pool Service and Maintenance - manage service and maintenance of customer aquatic facilities to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Opening Pools - prepare pools at season start.
• Closing Pools - close pools at season end and prepare them for the off-season.
• Oversee Pool Operations - ongoing operational management of aquatic facility and swimming pool areas including maintenance, cleaning, chemical management and water quality management.
• Administration - maintain accurate records of all pool related materials.